Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
John A. Sinsabaugh John A. Sinsabaugh is offline

Default Sonic Frontiers SFD-1 MK2 DAC for Sale

Sonic Frontiers SFD-1 Mk2 Dac For Sale $550. plus actual shipping Costs.
This unit looks and performs as new has Two Brand New Cryogenically treated
6922 tubes. Accommodates ST- Glass, XLR (AESEBU), BNC coax inputs. This
unit is set for 120vac operation. Will arrive in original shipping carton
with all originally supplied accessories and paperwork. It has a
Black/Stainless faceplate. If interested please email .
Thank you

James McNab James McNab is offline
Junior Member

Please contact me if this unit is still available. I will take it. You can reach me at design / truth [at gmail (remove the /, etc.).
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
ROSSANO ROSSANO is offline

I'M INTERESTING, IS STILL AVAIABLE?
THANKS,
ROSSANO
thetubeguy1954 thetubeguy1954 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Orlando, Florida USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by John A. Sinsabaugh View Post
Sonic Frontiers SFD-1 Mk2 Dac For Sale $550. plus actual shipping Costs.
This unit looks and performs as new has Two Brand New Cryogenically treated
6922 tubes. Accommodates ST- Glass, XLR (AESEBU), BNC coax inputs. This
unit is set for 120vac operation. Will arrive in original shipping carton
with all originally supplied accessories and paperwork. It has a
Black/Stainless faceplate. If interested please email .
Thank you
Hello Jon I'm quite interested in seeing some photos of your Sonic Frontiers SFD-1 MK2 DAC you have for sale. Also can you tell me it's dimensions and weight please? My email address is: thetubeguy1954 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks, Thetubeguy1954 (Tom Scata)
Viewoiiikio Viewoiiikio is offline
Junior Member

This posts is*very*informative.*Thank you!
dubli

Last edited by Viewoiiikio : November 12th 14 at 11:10 PM