Posted to rec.audio.misc
alice alice is offline

Default MP3 file won't open

I have an mp3 file (128kbps, 44100Hz, MPEG 1 Layer III) that plays
fine in Windows Media Player, but will not open in Adobe Audition. I
get an error that says it is not the correct codec. I don't *really*
need to open it, but at this point I'm just curious why this is
happening and what I could do to get it to open. Any ideas? Is there
program or a method by which I could change it, and if so what would
change it to?

European friend sends aiff file that won't open p.o.l. Pro Audio 26 November 7th 05 01:37 AM
Whats the best way to fit a .wav file to midi file? Doc Pro Audio 18 August 13th 05 08:04 AM
Open pic of RNP plokmichael Pro Audio 6 June 10th 05 07:00 PM
Audacity created .mp3 file bigger than original .wav file wylbur37 Tech 5 August 22nd 04 02:56 PM
What software to open a .rec file David Tech 28 May 15th 04 01:45 PM