othiainye othiainye is offline
Junior Member

Default Halloween surprise-- Aiseesoft offers you 30% discount of super-value software

Halloween is approaching! Our best wishes and sincere thanks go to all of you who have support Aiseesoft all the way! Aiseesoft Studio is dedicated to providing you the supervaluing tools and offering a huge selection of discount High-tech softwares. All of them will enjoy a 30% discountfrom Oct 31st to Nov 3rd, 2009. In order to make the process of purchasing these discount devices more simple, we willoffer you the accurate information on our official website. What's more, only on our website you can get the discount devices ordering and the related coupon codes.

More details as follows
http://www.aiseesoft.com/halloween.html

For Windows Users :
1. Aiseesoft iPhone software pack: A perfect combinition of DVD to iPhone Converter, iPhone Movie Converter , iPhone Transfer and iPhone Ringtone Maker.

coupon code: AISE-0CA0 only for official website
Now for $ 31.5(10.31 -- 11.3)

http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-software-pack.html

2.Aiseesoft iPod + iPhone PC Suite consists of iPod Transfer and iPhone Ringtone Maker.

coupon code: AISE-GGCV only for official website
Now for $ 20.3(10.31 -- 11.3)

http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-iphone-pc-suite.html

3.Aiseesoft DVD to iPhone Converter

coupon code: AISE-LXI6 only for official website
Now for $ 20.3(10.31 -- 11.3)

4.Aiseesoft iPhone Movie Converter

coupon code: AISE-K3M2 only for official website
Now for $20.3(10.31 -- 11.3)

For Mac Users:

1. Aiseesoft iPhone software pack for Mac: A perfect combinition of DVD to iPhone converter Mac, Aiseesoft iPhone Video converter for Mac, Aiseesoft iPod Manager for Mac, and Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac.

coupon code: AISE-W9AH only for official website
Now for $ 31.5(10.31 -- 11.3)

http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-soft...k-for-mac.html

2.Aiseesot iPod + iPhone Mac Suite consists of iPod Manager for Mac and Mac iPhone Ringtone Creator software.

coupon code: AISE-LCER only for official website
Now for $ 20.3(10.31 -- 11.3)

http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-iphone-mac-suite.html

3.Aiseesoft DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac

coupon code: AISE-LP8T only for official website
Now for $ 17.5(10.31 -- 11.3)

4.Aiseesoft iPhone Video Converter for Mac

coupon code: AISE-O6Y1 only for official website
Now for $ 20.3(10.31 -- 11.3)

For more discount products please go to:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/halloween.html