#1   Report Post  
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
external usenet poster

Default FA: Fisher X-101- D Stereo Receiver w/ Wood Cabinet + Extra Tubes + Handbook

Fisher X-101- D Stereo Receiver w/ Wood Cabinet + Extra Tubes + Handbook

All original. Nice Receiver that has not been in active use. It has been tested to power up and perform some basic functions. Cabinet and Face are in very nice clean condition. The back has some rust on the surface and the two extra external power outlets have some damage to the plastic. One original owner from a NY Estate, includes original owners box of spare tubes and the original Fisher Handbook. Check photos for further description.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fisher-X-10...k/263328824480

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off