LiteJazz53

Default Jeff Rowland 8TI-HC ( High Current Version) Power Amplifier

The model 8 stereo amplifier is without question one of the finest products
made by Jeff Rowland Design Group. With the introduction of the model
8TI-HC, the newer high current version of this amplifier, very few
manufacturers could touch the beauty and sound of this magnificent
amplifier. The 8TI-HC is conservatively rated at 250 Watts at 8 ohms and 400
watts at 4 ohms. I have complete information and reviews of this piece of
equipment, there is really no need to go into any detail in this ad. This
amplifier is in NEW condition, no fingerprints or blemishes whatsoever. One
upgrade has been added to this amplifier, the highly rated Luxor Group model
11, 10 foot power cord with custom 20 amp fused Hubbel connector, the cord
cost an additional $500.00. The standard Jeff Rowland model 8TI sold for
$13,900.00, the newer 8TI-HC sold for $16,700.00, with the Luxor model 11
extreme duty power cord, you have an amplifier costing $17,200.00. Again,
please let me mention, this amplifier is in NEW condition, and will be
furnished with the "trunk" it was shipped in, all instructions, reviews on
the amplifier, and the Luxor model 11 custom power cord. Audio is certainly
subjective, however, I cannot imagine any amplifier with a more robust build
quality. This amplifier weighs a mere 135 lbs. I am asking $12,500.00 for
the amplifier with two power cords, plus shipping and insurance charges. If
you want to be assured of the finest product in NEW condition, you are
welcomed to audition this magnificent amplifier in my home. I am presently
using the Jeff Rowland Design Group "Concentra" as a pre-amp for the 8TI-HC.
If you might like to purchase this intergrated amp, please let me know. The
only reason I am selling either of these pieces is to upgrade to
Multi-Channel. I have never seen an amplifier like either the Concentra or
the 8TI-HC! They are without question PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP PIECES! I would be
happy to forward any other information you request, pleae send e-mails to:

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

On 6/12/04 5:51, in article ,
"LiteJazz53" wrote:

please let me know. The
only reason I am selling either of these pieces is to upgrade to
Multi-Channel. I have never seen an amplifier like either the Concentra or
the 8TI-HC! They are without question PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP PIECES!

Not NEW, but USED. Bluebook value, $3300

RIPOFF ALERT OF THE WEEK!

Rich.Andrews

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION wrote in
:

On 6/12/04 5:51, in article ,
"LiteJazz53" wrote:

please let me know. The
only reason I am selling either of these pieces is to upgrade to
Multi-Channel. I have never seen an amplifier like either the Concentra
or the 8TI-HC! They are without question PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP PIECES!

Not NEW, but USED. Bluebook value, $3300

RIPOFF ALERT OF THE WEEK!

Brian is inventing prices again.

http://www.usedprice.com/retail/choo...sociateid=1403

Robert Morein

The below post is a forgery by Brian L. McCarty, a scammer who can't even
scam competently, and lies every time his lips move or his fingers touch the
keyboard:

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
On 6/12/04 5:51, in article ,
"LiteJazz53" wrote:

please let me know. The
only reason I am selling either of these pieces is to upgrade to
Multi-Channel. I have never seen an amplifier like either the Concentra

or
the 8TI-HC! They are without question PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP PIECES!

Not NEW, but USED. Bluebook value, $3300

RIPOFF ALERT OF THE WEEK!

Simply a lie (LIE OF THE WEEK)

Retail used A- BEST: $8600
Retail used B- BETTER: $7800
Retail used C- FAIR-Good: $6000

There is nothing official about Brian, other than that he is a BUSINESS
FAILURE who attempted to recoup by DISHONEST METHODS who currently scoops
ice cream in Cairns, Australia.

However, as with any vendor, I wish Gary well.

Q: How can you tell when McCarty is lying?
A: His lips are moving.

RIPOFF ALERT!

*****VALUE ALERT!!!*****

business fraud

For those of you who are not familiar, "OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" is
the demented Brian L. McCarty, who is, ironically, a scammer. We're not sure
why McCarty thinks that pointing the finger at innocents will cleanse his
soul, but he does this nonetheless.

Yes, Brian L. McCarty is a scammer. He is also an identity thief. He
infringes on the intellectual property and trademarks of Orion Bluebooks,
Inc., and he is not authorized to represent them in any way.

But what do you get from lying, Brian?
As you can see, we can block your "WorldJAZZ.CON" scam at will. It's a piece
of cake.

Recently, McCarty blocked access to his scam website,
http://www.worldjazz.com, to certain domains. You may not be able to see it.
However, with my extensive access to proxy servers, I continue to monitor
the website, and it is still operational.

McCarty has been in and out of "business" at least three times:
1. http://www.coralseastudios.com. Through consultation with a number of
individuals, ABN Amro, the principle backer, decided it was a BIG mistake.
And they were right, because "Coral Seas" went belly-up only six months
later. And rightly so, because my own name was a victim of identity theft,
when he posted a fake endorsement by me on his website!

2. http://www.worldjazz.com. This scam website is our favorite, which we
have parodied with our own http://www.worldjazz.tv.

3. http://www.coralseastudios.com again! Brian reanimated this zombie fraud
with pictures of a bulldozer parked on land he doesn't even own, explaining
that construction had been halted by 9/11 !

Brian's frauds are always entertaining, and we suggest you look at his web
registrations as well. Every name is fictitious, which he found necessary
after we caught him fraudulently claiming to contribute to noted jazz host
Gene Parrish's syndicated NPR jazz radio show here in the states!

VALUE OF WorldJAZZ.CON: $0
Leave WorldJAZZ.CON in the dumpster where it is -- and is going to stay.
Remember, Brian. We are not allowing you to do anything with the "WorldJAZZ"
scam.
It is hereby forbidden.

I picked up some new information about McCarty, in particular, his
connection with a noted "boiler room", ie., a high pressure outfit that
sells fraudulent securities. Below are some interesting links to
Benson-Miller-Dupont and the Thai investment fraud scene.

Continuing McCarty's habitual prevarication, "Carole Ahern" (see below)
does not exist. McCarty dredged up the story of the backpacker from an old
news article about Benson-Miller. In fact, there's no evidence that McCarty
ever raised a dime.

We note the following from Brian L. McCarty's scam website,
http://www.worldjazz.com :

"OVER THE TOP" COMMISSION PAYOUTS PAID WEEKLY!
Last week supplementary payout to Carole Ahern, a backpacker
working in our Bangkok Office. Carole placed 842,400 shares
last week and gets a US$2000 bonus! Congrats Carole!
ASIAN REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE:
BENSON MILLER DUPONT INC.
CP TOWER - 33 SALOM ROAD
BANGKOK 10500 THAILAND"

But Benson-Miller-Dupont is a boiler room scam operation nailed three years
ago:
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/...x_sheridan.htm
"Meanwhile, in July 2001, Thai police, Australian federal police and an FBI
legal adviser raided the offices of Benson Dupont Capital Management and the
Brinton Group in Silom Road in the business district of Bangkok. The
companies were accused of defrauding Australian citizens out of A$200
million under a range of different names and with different products."

"In their offices police found scripts that the salesmen followed. These
showed that the callers were expected to call from Tokyo to give their deals
more business credibility. Tokyo fact sheets were also found, indicating
that callers would chat to clients about the city as if they really lived
there."

Benson-Miller is also listed on
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/...erseas_ops.htm

So what's the point, Brian? We know you haven't raised any money. Isn't it
about time to give up, have a good cry, and admit the obvious? Your
"worldjazz" scam is dead.

Now, after the failure of his two great scams, Coral Sea Studios and
WorldJAZZ.CON, Brian may very well spend the rest of his life scooping ice
cream in Cairns, Australia.

My condolences to Brian,
Bob Morein
Chairman, WorldJAZZ
Visit http://www.worldjazz.tv today!

His website has become increasingly a joke, but you can't use too many
nails, so here goes again:

Brian, we understand that you are a pariah.
Definition: a pariah is an outcast. You are someone so odious, you have no
friends.
Not even Jeff Wexler is your friend anymore.
He may be polite to you, but behind your back, he hates you for the
embarassment you have caused.

So we understand, this is why you hate humanity.
People who hate humanity are EVIL.
You, Brian L. McCarty, are EVIL
Brian L. McCarty = EVIL.

But we have made you pay a price.
We stopped the WorldJAZZ fraud cold.

Brian continues to ramp up the fake number of subscribers -- momentum is key
to an investment scam. Currently, the number stands at 70% subscribed.
What will he do when he reaches 100% ?

Wrap it around to zero?
Start a new IPO?
Recruit new fake people?

You're sooo entertaining, Brian, as you continue to lather on the malarkey.
I love this line: "OTC PINK SHEET LISTING CONFIRMED"
There's just one problem: You don't have a symbol.

and this one:
"SEE YOUR PHONEBANK MANAGER FOR SPECIAL
"OVER THE TOP" COMMISSION PAYOUTS PAID WEEKLY"

If you ever do get serious, Brian, we'll bust your ass.

Stay tuned for the amusing antics of Brian L. McCarty, the world's most
inept scammer.

Bob Morein
Chairman ,
WorldJAZZ.tv
Visit http://www.worldjazz.tv today!

Brian L. McCarty has established yet another front in his endless quest to
defraud investors with http://www.worldjazz.com
In case you are not familiar with this deception, various outfits around
Asia will provide you with a prestigious address and a maildrop, for a very
small monthly fee. This allows Brian to have the appearance of a worldwide
presence, even though he's actually confined to one substandard condo at 65
Vasey Esplanade, Trinity Beach, Cairns, Australia.

Brian's new "virtual office" is:

ASIAN REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE:
BENSON MILLER DUPONT INC.
CP TOWER - 33 SALOM ROAD
BANGKOK 10500 THAILAND

The death of WorldJAZZ.com...

The latest news is for the umteenth time, Brian L. McCarty has changed the
details of his TOTALLY FALSE web registration. He has (temporarily) put his
faithful sockpuppet "David Ellison" into storage, and replaced it with
"Huang, Ying Hong"

Registrant:
NetSol Private Registration (WORLDJAZZ-DOM)
35/F Lee Gardens
33 Hysan Avenue
Causeway Bay, HK 4103
HK

Domain Name: WORLDJAZZ.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Huang, Ying Hong (37361476P)
Sunny Web Services H.K. Ltd.
Black Tauna
11/F Block 5 China HK City
Tsimshatsui, Kowloon
HK
+852 28886123

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission have informed me that no
documents have ever been filed for WorldJAZZ.

With his WorldJAZZ scam in the spotlight, Brian L. McCarty is attempting to
avoid public embarassment by bringing it to a close as quickly as possible.

In recent days, he's been racheting up the subscription numbers;
"70% SUBSCRIBED AS OF MARCH 5th, 2004"
This, of course, is a complete lie.

McCarty is running a big risk here.
If he allows the scam to go on too long, the regulatory authorities might
catch him.
If he folds tomorrow, he'll know (as if we don't) that he's nothing more
than a bad joke. But he can't allow his detractors to turn him into Jay Leno
material, so he will quickly finish the "subscription".

In recent days, McCarty has added two fictitious people to his website:
1. " Ron Groove Davis", who McCarty originally created as "Wes Groove Davis"
2. "Alexei Afonin" (notelephonin) ?
These are added to "Krishna Mahbren", who was created from a living person,
Krishna Mahadoo.

In the meantime, it has been verified that McCarty has an extremely bad
reputation in Cairns, where local businessmen regard him with suspicion.
Communication continues on this subject.

Brian L. McCarty is currently attempting investment fraud. McCarty is an
American citizen, living as an expatriate in Australia. Please read below
for the
details.

The website is remarkable in that it does not contain a single truthful
statement. It changes constantly. Always prominent are nonexistent people
as frontmen, and affiliation with nonexistent events. Previous versions have
also featured fictional alliances with large companies, and with nonexistent
companies. From time to time, McCarty also steals the names of actual people
to decorate his websites. For example, in the case of
http://www.coralseastudios.com , my name, Robert Morein, was once featured
as
an "endorsement."

From the current version of the website:

IPO ALLOCATIONS NOW UNDERWAY
U.S. BASED BROKERS:
SEC FORM 6 - FAX TO: (270) 812-2208
(phone # to small town in Kentucky has no geographic local in U.S.)
INTERNATIONAL BROKER/DEALERS:
SEC FORM 6 (or equivalent) FAX TO: +852 3015-2696
(PLEASE DON'T FORGET INT'L SEC APPROVAL NUMBER!!)
SIGNED AND FAXED FORM 6'S MUST BE RECEIVED IN ORDER TO GUARANTEE ALLOCATION.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!
54% SUBSCRIBED AS OF FEBRUARY 13, 2004
(not true)
WORLDJAZZ ADDS STAFF!
JAZZ-SAVVY EXECS CONTINUE TO
OFFER THEIR SKILLS TO WORLDJAZZ!
DR. KRISHNA MAHBREN Named as CEO of WorldJAZZ
(nonexistent person)
RON "GROOVE" DAVIS (EX-BET/JAZZ) OPERATIONS MANAGER
(nonexistent person)
MOSCOW CENTRAL TV: Jazz programming to be supplied by WorldJAZZ to Moscow
Central Television beginning 2004 WorldJAZZ /Moscow representative Alexei
Afonin.
(nonexistent association)
TOP FOUR U.S. CABLE TV COMPANIES: Negotiations for carriage rights
currently underway with channel allocations TBA.
(bull****)
SATELLITE PANAMSAT transponder space to be confirmed shortly
(not true)
EVENT SPONSORSHIP: WorldJAZZ has been named OFFICIAL CO-SPONSOR of the 2004
Jersey Jazz Bass Festival (second year running!)
(nonexistent event)
Live broadcast planned September 22-25, 2004.

Brian L. McCarty lives at 65 Vasey Esplanade, Trinity Beach, Cairns,
Queensland, Australia.
His current website, http://www.worldjazz.com, is a farrago of lies,
fictitious
front people, and nonexistent associations. Speculation as to why McCarty
viciously attacks individuals who at the worst, might have slight
irregularities in business registrations, revolves around his suddenly
leaving the United States in the late 1990's. One rumor has it that McCarty
was about to be charged with a sex crime, and that he avoided prosecution by
leaving. It is possible McCarty paid off the victim's family.

Once in Australia, McCarty founded Coral Seas Studios, which quickly became
financially insolvent. Perhaps the major backer, ABN Amro, already detected
anomalies in McCarty's personality. Following that business failure, which
became a minor issue in the reelection of P.M. John Howard, McCarty
concentrated on funding a second initiative, "WorldJAZZ", a scheme for
Internet broadcasting. But with his reputation damaged and cut off from
legitmate business activity, McCarty's predatory tendency came more to the
fore. His website became ever more devious in an attempt to lure investors.

In 2003, notices appeared in several online publications that McCarty was
producing jazz broadcast material for Gene Parrish
(http://www.worldwidejazz.com ) Notices appeared in a publication of the
Embassy of France, and in one other publication. Mr. Parrish is a noted NPR
jazz broadcast host. When contacted, it was apparent that Parrish had never
heard of McCarty. While I cannot prove that McCarty posted these bogus
notices, he certainly had the motive to do so.

Following the exposure of the false producing notices, McCarty's name
completely vanished from the Internet. He resorted entirely to false
identities to create business partners who do not exist. As of 1/14/03, a
quick glance at http://www.worldjazz.com, discloses the following:

(Note: the following actually applies to the version of the website prior to
1/20/04, but it is relevant nevertheless:

1. Clicking on the banner "WorldJAZZ" produces an unresolved link to K1
Ventures, the largest venture capital company in Singapore. In discussion
with that company's secretary, she disavowed any connection between them and
McCarty, and was shocked at his implication that they were involved.

2. "Dr. Krishna Mahbren" is derived from a real person, Krishna Mahadoo,
V.P. of Beverly Hills Film Studios, a pink-sheet stock. McCarty cruises the
Internet for companies that don't answer the phone. McCarty made Mahadoo an
employee of that company's stock transfer agent, First American Stock
Transfer of Phoenix. When I pointed this out in a usenet post and notified
Mr. Mahdoo by mail, McCarty changed the company to "First American Stock of
Denver." Then he changed Mahadoo to Mahbren, and tacked on a "Dr." to the
phony name.

3. The claim that Moscow Central TV is to use material supplied by WorldJAZZ
is doubtful, as they were notified by mail. This claim has been made for the
better part of a year. When the date expires, McCarty simply creates a new
one.

4. "Event Sponsorship 2nd Year Running". This event does not exist. There is
no "Jersey Jazz Bass Festival." Previously, the website has exhibited a link

to the Island of Jersey in the English Channel. This locale has a surf
fishing festival, the Jersey Bass festival. There is no music festival. In
the past, association was advertised with "jazz musician" Peter Thliveros,
who is, in fact, a professional bass fisherman, not a musician.

5. The website is registered to "David Ellison", a fictitious person. In
the past, many different fictitious persons have been used, in conjunction
with yahoo mailboxes. Among McCarty's aliases, we have: Krishna Mahadoo,
Anthony Ramallo, David Ellison, David C.L. Feng, Ying Hong Huang, Lee
Hodges, Melinda Hsu, Melinda Shu, Robert Morein, Robert X Morein, Sylvan
Morein, Sylvan X Morein, et al.

6. The website morphs constantly. McCarty combs the Internet for identities
to steal. He chooses victims who do not represent themselves on the Web, and
are not easily reached by phone.

7. McCarty's other website, http://www.coralseastudios.com, has a similar
history. In the past, McCarty has actually used MY name as an endorsement,
apparently as a taunt, even though it makes extremely bad business sense.
Fortunately, Coral Seas went belly up, although the website lives on as a
zombie.

The obvious question is, if McCarty is so anxious to scam, why does he make
a constant racket under easily detectable fictitious names? It appears that
part of McCarty's mental illness is a distortion of reality. McCarty has an
obsession with the formal aspects of registering a business. To him, the "in
print" appearance is all that counts. It doesn't occur that people can
detect the reality that lies beyond. To McCarty fictitious names and posting

aliases are a real shield, just like a cat will crawl into a shopping bag to
hide.

McCarty had an early scheme for Internet radio. He claims to have sold
musical performance properties and/or a business plan to Black Entertainment
Television for $9.2M. Subsequently, he left Los Angeles. One unsubstantiated
rumor is that he left to avoid prosecution for a sex crime, presumably by
paying off the victim or family. Once in Australia, he made the acquaintance
of the brother of P.M. John Howard, who introduced him to contacts at ABN
Amro, an investment banking firm. They created a business plan for some kind
of a sound studio, still represented by the website
http://www.coralseastudios.com. After approximately a year, ABN withdrew
from partnership, but left the studio project still solvent. Some time
later, it went bankrupt or nearly so, owing $270,000 to it's employees. At
this point, Australia's entitlement law kicked in, paying the employees
monies owed them, with the exception of codirectors McCarty and Jeff Wexler.

It would appear that McCarty's enterprises failed because he has some kind
of mental imbalance, which exhibits signs of both schizophrenia and
obsessive-compulsive disorder. The impersonations which he makes of me are
a fraction of the numerous identities which he has used in the past, and
continues to use, on occasion, in the present. McCarty may actually believe
he is the person who he impersonates. Many of the identities are of
elaborate construction, taking some six months or more to take shape.
McCarty seems to have a magical belief that use of false identities provides
a shield.

But why would McCarty want to escape his own identity so badly? Speculation
centers around the possibility that he did something not socially acceptable
in Los Angeles.

LiteJazz53

I find this so amusing, I have not posted a piece of audio gear in I don't
know how long, and this McCarty guy is still on Rec.audio.marketplace, and
everyone is still talking about suing him, etc. I just cannot imagine what
satisfaction he receives from placing his so called Rip Off alerts on posts
for years and years!
Someone would have to pay me a great deal of money to waist my time as he
does. Brian L, enjoy yourself! I'll buy all the Jeff Rowland 8TI-HC
amplifiers you have for $3,300.00 each.

LiteJazz53

"LiteJazz53" wrote:

please let me know. The
only reason I am selling either of these pieces is to upgrade to
Multi-Channel. I have never seen an amplifier like either the

Concentra
or
the 8TI-HC! They are without question PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP PIECES!

Not NEW, but USED. Bluebook value, $3300

RIPOFF ALERT OF THE WEEK!

Simply a lie (LIE OF THE WEEK)

Retail used A- BEST: $8600
Retail used B- BETTER: $7800
Retail used C- FAIR-Good: $6000

There is nothing official about Brian, other than that he is a BUSINESS
FAILURE who attempted to recoup by DISHONEST METHODS who currently scoops
ice cream in Cairns, Australia.

However, as with any vendor, I wish Gary well.

Q: How can you tell when McCarty is lying?
A: His lips are moving.

[...]

From the current version of the website:

[...]

LiteJazz LiteJazz is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION View Post
On 6/12/04 5:51, in article ,
"LiteJazz53" wrote:

please let me know. The
only reason I am selling either of these pieces is to upgrade to
Multi-Channel. I have never seen an amplifier like either the Concentra or
the 8TI-HC! They are without question PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP PIECES!

Not NEW, but USED. Bluebook value, $3300

RIPOFF ALERT OF THE WEEK!
I have no idea who Brian L. McCarty is, but I remember that name from many years ago, and it seems to me this person would post rip-off alerts on most everything in electronics on Craigslist. It really did not matter what was posted or for how much, he would just say it's a rip off. When I saw this silly post I was compelled to respond. I am not concerned with this person saying an AS NEW Jeff Rowland 8Ti-HC stereo amplifier is worth $3,300.00, a piece that cost around $18,000.00 with the Luxor Power cord new, but if that brings him pleasure, well, some people just have nothing better to do. I would like to make a quick point. This is probably the nicest Jeff Rowland 8Ti-HC you will ever find on the USED market, as I am a fanatic about keeping components in their original condition, and this one is absolutely perfect, and the new Rowland 825 costs $35,000.00, so I'm confident a knowledgeable audiophile who wants the very best, will be willing to pay for it. Please let me make the point that it is priced MUCH HIGHER on ebay, as I have to deal with all their fees, selling fees, PayPal fees, etc. This is one of the reasons I also posted it on Nashville, Tennessee Craigslist, where people could not only see additional pictures, but they could purchased the unit for considerably less money, as I am not strapped with all the fees I incur on ebay.

So Brian, take your shots, it's ok, it's probably only worth $3,300.00 to you, but hopefully some other folks might be interested in an AS NEW, perfect 8Ti-HC with an aftermarket Luxor, "huge" power cord with fused connector for thousands less than I paid, after all, it is probably one of the finest two channel power amplifiers in the world, or you can just buy a new Jeff Rowland 825 for $32,000.00. I wonder what you would price that one at??

Cheers!

James Randi gets clarified on audio biz [email protected] High End Audio 170 October 13th 04 12:52 AM
Power Filtration Lucas Tam Audio Opinions 58 September 20th 04 05:25 AM
FS: SOUNDSTREAM CLOSEOUTS AND MORE!! Nexxon Car Audio 0 November 21st 03 03:59 AM
High current amplifier Talal Tech 6 November 12th 03 08:09 PM
power wire questions TWEVOLTMAN Car Audio 9 October 8th 03 07:41 PM