Ken Drescher

Default ADS L-710 II Speakers

ADS L-710 II Speakers, $349 pr.

Image: http://members.aol.com/KDresch/l-710.html

ADS was a truly high quality producer of speakers throughout the 1980's. They
used super quality drivers and their cabinetry rivaled JBL. They often used two
smaller woofers (way ahead of their time) to provide tight, fast and controlled
acoustic suspension bass. High quality soft dome midrange and tweeter units
were also employed. They sounded great and just looked darn good!

Here are a pair of near mint ADS L-710 Series II speakers for your
consideration. They have beautiful walnut veneer cabinets with hardly a trace
of wear. All corners are sharp. I was the first one to remove the covers in
over 25 years. Usually you find the sticky tweeter and midrange domes full of
lint. Not on these, look how clean they are in the actual image. I don't think
you will find a better pair. The sound is awesome, tight bass and articulate
mids and highs. No region of the frequency spectrum is accentuated. The series
two brought about a few design changes: The tweeter is fused and the mid and
tweeter units are flush mounted. I even have one original carton for these
classics.

These listed for $800 pr. from 1977-84. Only $349 pr. plus shipping (approx.
50lbs gross each)

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.

Viewoiiikio Viewoiiikio is offline
Junior Member

Very good and*informative*exchange*..*Thank you!
dubli

Last edited by Viewoiiikio : November 12th 14 at 11:12 PM