Posted to rec.audio.car

Default Alpine 3553 Power Ratings

Hi,

I am trying to find out the power ratings (RMS and Peak if poss) of an
Alpine 3553 amp. I need the ratings at 4 ohms and 2 ohms (if the amp is
2 ohm stable?) for both standard and bridged configurations.

Also, does anyone know where I can get hold of a pdf copy of the
Manual? It doesn't seem to be in the Alpine Database.

Cheers,

Edd

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

35W RMS x 4 Channels, and peak power is a **** rating so dont even bother
wasting your time. I was unable to find out if it's 2 ohm stable though.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I am trying to find out the power ratings (RMS and Peak if poss) of an
Alpine 3553 amp. I need the ratings at 4 ohms and 2 ohms (if the amp is
2 ohm stable?) for both standard and bridged configurations.

Also, does anyone know where I can get hold of a pdf copy of the
Manual? It doesn't seem to be in the Alpine Database.

Cheers,

Edd

Posted to rec.audio.car

Cheers Austin,

Does anyone know about a Bridged 2 Ohm configuration?

Cheers,

Edd

Posted to rec.audio.car
guttyez

Alpine DOU B Circuit 4/3/2 Channel Power Amplifier (Model 3553) A great
amp and is rated at 35 watts per channel at 4 ohm's or 120 watts max
bridged x 2 at 4 ohm's

Posted to rec.audio.car

Thanks all for the info, thanks also to the kind person who emailed me
the PDF manual.

Cheers,

Edd