Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

Default OK, need help from the car electrical gurus.....

i didnt read anything you posted but the last couple cars i
owned....the lights stay on afew minutes after you turn them if its
after you already stopped the engine.
headlights too.
even if you turn them off. after the engines off.

Paging Rotel gurus Fred Tech 0 March 8th 06 06:01 PM
Q. for our electronics gurus here Sean Conolly Pro Audio 12 May 21st 04 01:15 PM
Q. for our electronics gurus here Sean Conolly Pro Audio 0 May 19th 04 06:21 AM
Question for Output Transformer Gurus frank Vacuum Tubes 9 January 14th 04 04:08 PM
Networking gurus...help Jackson Car Audio 0 August 28th 03 03:03 PM