Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Joe Joe is offline

Default Want to talk religion? Here's the Rev. Kroofeces!

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 18:13:58 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

:Yep, it's creepy.

Yeah everyone should be like you right George? Hide in your
basement and crank up the stereo until you can't hear
anything from the real world, post flames in this ng and put
down everyone who isn't just like you. Nothing creepy about
that is there George? Can you imagine a whole country
filled with people just like you? A whole world maybe? At
least communicable diseases would cease to exist unless they
adapted so they could spread over the internet.

I'll stop picking on you now George. I shouldn't have
singled you out. This whole ng is full of weirdos like you.
You're just one I remember from 10 years ago and you're
still here doing the same thing you were back then. Nothing
creepy about that. No sir.