David

Default FS: Loads of Car Audio Equipment Amps, Speakers, Headunits

Im cleaning out the closet, and before this goes on ebay, i'll let you guys
have first cracks at it. Best offer on all equipment. I have the following:

-Stock BOSE AM/FM/Cassette Player from an 02 Denali, fits most Chevy's/GMC

-Hifonics Pluto VII 60 Watt Amp

-Sony EQ XE-70(not in too great of shape, not sure if it works or not)

-Kenwood KAC-720 Amp

-Majestic 160-HD 160W Amp

-Pioneer DEH-12A 45x4 AM/FM/Cd player

-Rockford Fosgate Punch 500a II Amp

-Alpine 3549 Amp

-Sony 3-Way speakers

-Pioneer DEH-p2000 AM/FM/CD player

All of the above equipment was in working order when removed from the vehicle.
However, i will test what equipment i can before shipping to assure working
order. I know that the 2 headunits work just fine as i removed them last week.
Email me at with inquiries/questions.

Thanks