Akiel Straker

Default SOS: Serial number for Toast 5.2.3!! Help me!!!

Help!! toast 5.2.3 is royally kicking my ass!! I cannot get the
damned thing to work, no matter how hard I try. Does anyone have a
WORKING cd key for this god-forsaken program?! I've tried several
myself, and none seem to work, so if you do, send it to me, quick!!
thanx!! (:-)
Don Cooper

Akiel Straker wrote:

Help!! toast 5.2.3 is royally kicking my ass!! I cannot get the
damned thing to work, no matter how hard I try. Does anyone have a
WORKING cd key for this god-forsaken program?!

It should be on the package.

Don
LeBaron & Alrich

Akiel Straker wrote:

Help!! toast 5.2.3 is royally kicking my ass!! I cannot get the
damned thing to work, no matter how hard I try. Does anyone have a
WORKING cd key for this god-forsaken program?! I've tried several
myself, and none seem to work, so if you do, send it to me, quick!!
thanx!! (:-)

I'm sure you could get what you seek down at your local software vendor
where you can buy a copy of Toast. Free bread is worth what you pay for
it if you can't get the wrapper off.

--
ha
Kato Jenkina

Akiel Straker wrote:

Help!! toast 5.2.3 is royally kicking my ass!! I cannot get the
damned thing to work, no matter how hard I try. Does anyone have a
WORKING cd key for this god-forsaken program?!

Go to Roxio.com
They will be happy to provide you with a working serial number...
david

In article , Akiel
Straker wrote:

Help!! toast 5.2.3 is royally kicking my ass!! I cannot get the
damned thing to work, no matter how hard I try. Does anyone have a
WORKING cd key for this god-forsaken program?! I've tried several
myself, and none seem to work, so if you do, send it to me, quick!!
thanx!! (:-)

What a great line, the software is royally kicking his ass because he
doesn't have the serial #. Thanks for the chuckle!

I wonder how much Toast costs in England?

David Correia
Celebration Sound
Warren, Rhode Island

www.CelebrationSound.com

Pooh Bear

david wrote:

I wonder how much Toast costs in England?

Haven't checked, but the norm seems to be to charge the same in GBP as
USD.

I.e. curently 1.7 x more expensive.

So much for the 'special relationship' ! Also a *reason* of sorts for
piracy.

If US vendors charged the same overseas as they charge internally, they
would be much less disliked.

Graham

Kurt Albershardt

Pooh Bear wrote:
david wrote:

I wonder how much Toast costs in England?

Haven't checked, but the norm seems to be to charge the same in GBP as
USD.

I.e. curently 1.7 x more expensive.

So much for the 'special relationship' ! Also a *reason* of sorts for
piracy.

If US vendors charged the same overseas as they charge internally, they
would be much less disliked.

It's frequently the local distributor's markup, taxes (like VAT) and
import duties that are at the root of this price inequity.

Pooh Bear

Kurt Albershardt wrote:

Pooh Bear wrote:
david wrote:

I wonder how much Toast costs in England?

Haven't checked, but the norm seems to be to charge the same in GBP as
USD.

I.e. curently 1.7 x more expensive.

So much for the 'special relationship' ! Also a *reason* of sorts for
piracy.

If US vendors charged the same overseas as they charge internally, they
would be much less disliked.

It's frequently the local distributor's markup, taxes (like VAT) and
import duties that are at the root of this price inequity.

No duty that I know of - WTO is meant to deal with this..

Yes we pay 17.5% VAT - I'd buy that.

Nevertheless, US suppliers seem to think that us in Europe are a soft touch
for high prices. They had better wise up !

I've been known to buy software ( downloadable ) at US sites and get a far
better price. Does the US want to get a bad name for overcharging overseas ?

Graham

MikeK

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message
No duty that I know of - WTO is meant to deal with this..

Yes we pay 17.5% VAT - I'd buy that.

Nevertheless, US suppliers seem to think that us in Europe are a soft

touch
for high prices. They had better wise up !

I've been known to buy software ( downloadable ) at US sites and get a far
better price. Does the US want to get a bad name for overcharging overseas

?

It's not just US companies, check out the price of a Nikon camera in Japan,
US and Europe. The price goes up in that order.

Kurt Albershardt

Pooh Bear wrote:

If US vendors charged the same overseas as they charge internally, they
would be much less disliked.

It's frequently the local distributor's markup, taxes (like VAT) and
import duties that are at the root of this price inequity.

No duty that I know of - WTO is meant to deal with this..

Yes we pay 17.5% VAT - I'd buy that.

Nevertheless, US suppliers seem to think that us in Europe are a soft touch
for high prices. They had better wise up !

I've been known to buy software ( downloadable ) at US sites and get a far
better price. Does the US want to get a bad name for overcharging overseas ?

Same situation for US residents with German mics, etc. I bought my RME
hardware from Germany for less than the dealers pay here in the US...

Dave Martin

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

I've been known to buy software ( downloadable ) at US sites and get a far
better price. Does the US want to get a bad name for overcharging overseas

?

Well, I'm afraid that the US can't get much worse of a name overseas...

Don't blame me - I voted Libertarian!

--
Dave Martin
Java Jive Studio