Marcello B

Default Sub setup in an SUV, Single 12W7 setup or Dual 12W6

Looking to setup some decent bass in my SUV.

A single W7 running from a 1000/1 sounds real nice, but $2k seams a bit much.

Dual 12w6's would be half the price but i've yet to find as good a sounding setup.

All useful comments welcome

oneman86

I have heard 2 12 w6v2 sound alot louder than 1 12w7. That is in m
opinion
-
oneman8
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17486

Paul Vina

Well duh! Why wouldn't 2 12s be louder than 1?

Paul Vina

"oneman86" wrote in message
s.com...
I have heard 2 12 w6v2 sound alot louder than 1 12w7. That is in my
opinion.
--
oneman86
View this thread:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=174863

Tha Ghee

"Marcello B" wrote in message
om...
Looking to setup some decent bass in my SUV.

A single W7 running from a 1000/1 sounds real nice, but $2k seams a bit

much.

Dual 12w6's would be half the price but i've yet to find as good a

sounding setup.

All useful comments welcome

if you want to look at other companies beside JL you can look at IDMAX