Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] remicck@yahoo.com is offline

Default Saint Joseph 7-14-72

St. Joseph says,
"As you gather, telling each other of the happiness
you know, you must spread this happiness to faraway
places, in all corners of the world. Children must know
the Words from Here, in their language, in their way.
And they must begin to read the Words that We have
said through this child for years. Children must begin
to see in print, the purpose of life, the way of life, the
direction to Here. You must get translators to do this
job, to tackle this great task for God."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JULY 14,1972 AT 9:28 A.M.

SAINT JOSEPH

"My beloved children, as you gather in joy,
happiness and zeal, I say to you from Heaven where I
am, that what radiates from you must radiate throughout
the world for My Miracle of Truth. Children in other
places must feel the happiness you feel, the joy you
have begun to know. This Miracle is a way of truth,
a way of hope, a way of love, a way for all children
to come Above.

As you gather, telling each other of the happiness
you know, you must spread this happiness to faraway
places, in all corners of the world. Children must know
the Words from Here, in their language, in their way.
And they must begin to read the Words that We have
said through this child for years. Children must begin
to see in print, the purpose of life, the way of life, the
direction to Here. You must get translators to do this
job, to tackle this great task for God.

Oh, My children, you are familiar with just a spot
of this Miracle of Hope. And now as I leave, I bless
you in many ways, and I bless you with love, for you
see, it is your love for God that encourages thee. But
it is His Love for you that gives you the privilege to
serve in a special way. It is His Love for you that
says, 'Oh, child, come My Way.' So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.