Posted to rec.audio.pro
Karl Engel Karl Engel is offline

Default Problem displaying plug-in GUI

In PTLE, using a VST plug called Glitch via the FXpansion adapter, the
plugin's GUI appears mostly blank when initially opened. Parts can be
revealed by clicking on different areas or buttons, opening then closing
windows on top of it, cycling through all open windows or displaying then
closing the Windows Task Manager. My graphics card is 256MB nVida GeForce
7900 GS which has never shown this problem before, with any other plugs or
other graphics applications. Any idea if there's anything I can tweak to
prevent this? Tried displaying fewer colors but that didn't change anything.
The VST-RTAS adapter is V2.0