Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
balance33 balance33 is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy My capacitor is not displaying voltage

I recently installed a capacitor and a kinetic battery. Before my capacitor would come on then go off even when the car was running. I installed a battery before the capacitor and now the cap is not showing a charge. Is it because I did not charge it?

Problem displaying plug-in GUI Karl Engel Pro Audio 0 October 7th 08 10:43 PM
who needs capacitor? amydeng2001 Pro Audio 1 June 14th 05 02:22 PM
Panasonic dvd displaying HO7/is it bad? [email protected] Tech 2 February 5th 05 04:16 PM
Capacitor Help Kirby Car Audio 10 December 26th 04 06:35 AM
RDS displaying Alex Car Audio 3 July 2nd 03 10:03 PM