ãÞ0çã|ÿÞs

Default FS: Tube Driver 16V RMS balanced tube line driver

Selling a Phaze Audio (PPI) 2 channel 16V RMS balanced tube line driver. It
has RCA inputs and balanced XLR/RCA outputs. Adjustable level controls for
each channel. It was designed by the famous B.K. Butler, and uses a pair of
12AX7 tubes. I have used it in winter (extreme cold)without any problems at
all.

Looking for $200 or BEST OFFER. It's going on Ebay in the next few days if
it doesn't sell. Pics on request. Email if interested.

Stephen Narayan

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:45:37 -0500, "ãÞ0çã|ÿÞs"
wrote:

Selling a Phaze Audio (PPI) 2 channel 16V RMS balanced tube line driver. It
has RCA inputs and balanced XLR/RCA outputs. Adjustable level controls for
each channel. It was designed by the famous B.K. Butler, and uses a pair of
12AX7 tubes. I have used it in winter (extreme cold)without any problems at
all.

Looking for $200 or BEST OFFER. It's going on Ebay in the next few days if
it doesn't sell. Pics on request. Email if interested.

Why don't you send me some pics of it I might be interested if you are
still considering my Denon deck/changer combo. Maybe we can work out a
partial trade....

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Pro Street 1-600 | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
Audio Perfection |

No System.....yup that's right.
Why not check out my car audio museum
http://canuck.audioguy.net/gear.html