Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Richard Gecko

Default Which portable digital recorder?

Rather than continue to struggle with a M-box and Protools for my
Powerbook, I'm considering recording directly into a small, portable
digital recorder, then importing the audio into Peak, or something
similar.

All I have to record on a regular basis is one or two mic inputs. Never
more than two tracks, usually only one. I'd prefer to continue to use my
trusty U87 or similar.

I'd sure appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

Gecko