Peter Klein

Default Auto Taser-unlike an alarm, this works!

I'm selling a brand new "Auto Taser" car alarm, steering wheel immobilizer,
and head unit protector all in one two inch thick, shiny black, steel rod
which locks onto the top of your steering wheel with a key and protects
everything. Unlike a car alarm which only makes noise, this puppy really
does something. You cannot steal what you cannot touch! Now your car strikes
back! After closing your car door, arm the "Auto Taser" with your remote. A
large, green L.E.D. and a chirp acknowledge. If anyone should open your
cardoor, a very aggravating piezo alarm hurts their ears and continues for
20 seconds. If they are still there, they will then see 50,000 volts of
electric juice crackle blue arcs up and down the length of the rod. NO ONE
would even think of touching this protector. If they did, they would be
shocked and their body's reflex action would propel them out of the car. The
"Auto Taser" then resets itself waiting either for the next victim or for
you to return and shut the unit off with your remote. Read carefully:"Auto
Taser" is legal in all 50 states. It cannot injure anyone even if they have
a pacemaker! (how many guys looking to steal your car or head unit have
pacemakers?) This ultimate security system is powered by three 9 volt
batteries (supplied), and comes in a zippered carrying sleeve with
instructions, steering wheel adaptor liners, warning stickers for both front
door windows, remote control, and key. "Auto Taser" is made in Arizona, U.S.

This unit is new. It was used for a photo shoot for an advertisement. It
sells for $249.95. I am selling it for $100 + $8.75 S&H. Money order only.
Contact:

Quigmeister Quigolator Quiganology

If they did, they would be
shocked and their body's reflex action would propel them out of the car.

Read carefully:"Auto
Taser" is legal in all 50 states

So long as it's not installed, right?

It cannot injure anyone even if they have
a pacemaker!

And when they get propelled out of the car into oncoming traffic, the
electronic force field will make the cars bounce off their bodies harmlessly,
right?

Sounds like a lawsuit in a box.
www.MAINSTREET-AUDIO.com
~ ~ ~ Where SERVICE never goes out of style ~ ~ ~

V I S I T O U R F O R U M
http://63.74.14.174/forum/phpBB2/index.php
m.c

Yeah, sue the guy that protects his vehicle from idiots that don't buy their
own stuff. That makes a whole lot of sense. So now it's illegal to protect
your property?

Don';t know where you're at but you should check out Texas Penal Code
9.41-9.44.

http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/statutes/petoc.html

"Quigmeister Quigolator Quiganology" wrote in
message ...
If they did, they would be
shocked and their body's reflex action would propel them out of the car.

Read carefully:"Auto
Taser" is legal in all 50 states

So long as it's not installed, right?

It cannot injure anyone even if they have
a pacemaker!

And when they get propelled out of the car into oncoming traffic, the
electronic force field will make the cars bounce off their bodies

harmlessly,
right?

Sounds like a lawsuit in a box.
www.MAINSTREET-AUDIO.com
~ ~ ~ Where SERVICE never goes out of style ~ ~ ~

V I S I T O U R F O R U M
http://63.74.14.174/forum/phpBB2/index.php

Tony Fernandes

m.c. wrote: "Don';t know where you're at but you should check out Texas
Penal Code 9.41-9.44."

Somewhere under federal law it specifically saws law enforcement can shoot
an unarmed fleeing felon. Anyone with half a brain knows that cops can't
shoot an unarmed fleeing felon.

Now you try to shoot a person that's stealing your $1300 HID headlights out
of your car at night as they try to run away...even in Texas...and not only
will you go to jail, but that person's family will sue the **** out of you
and win.

That's real life. Don't rely soley on some law...it's superceded by case
law after case law.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that

"m.c" wrote in message ...
[...]

Scott Gardner

It depends on exactly HOW you're protecting your property. For
example, it's fine to have an alarm system in your home, but it is
blatantly against the law to rig a shotgun booby-trap in your house to
harm intruders.

Legal or not, I'd be wary of using any kind of electrical-shock-based
security system in my car. The potential for a lawsuit just sounds
too high. I have insurance to avoid those kinds of worries.

Scott Gardner

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 01:06:59 -0500, "m.c" wrote:

[...]

John Durbin

"unlike an alarm, this works" ? Ok, if you say so, although quoting the
manufacturer's marketing hype usually doesn't constitute proof.

Probably pretty good mark-up on this puppy, no? Used for a photo shoot
normally means "manufacturer provided it free"...

I bet most of the people here would chip in to pay you more than the
$100 you're asking if you'd post a nice video of this wonderful device
propelling the body of anything, even a small rodent out of the vehicle.
Wait, that's cruelty to animals, can't have it... maybe the guys that
make this thing have some good stock footage of people being thrown
about that you could borrow.

It's funny, our local radio show was doing a contest Friday where the
person that called in with the stupidest act would win some free stuff.
This guy didn't win, but his story was he was at a party with some of
his Army buds and decided that playing with his friend's brand new Taser
gun would be a good way to liven up the event. To make a long story
short, he had them shoot him several times with it in various parts of
his body, but wasn't really getting enough of a jolt out of it to do
much of anything, so he dropped trou and had them shoot him in the nuts.
That apparently did the trick... said something about it shooting pain
through his entire body like he'd never felt in his life.

I guess the moral of the story is, if anyone buys this scary anti-theft
device, keep your pants zipped up around it - cause accidents can happen.

JD

Peter Klein wrote:

[...]

Peter Klein

This unit IS LEGAL in all 50 states! All the huge voltage is at 1 Watt! It
cannot injure anyone, and most people who have been ripped off and had their
dash destroyed would have little sympathy! Cars usually don't have their
audio system stolen next to busy traffic. Thieves don't want to be seen. P..

FS: Auto taser Peter Klein Car Audio 0 April 12th 04 09:57 PM
Was I LIED to with this ALARM? bigbossfan80 Car Audio 2 April 5th 04 02:52 AM
Alarm problem: Clifford Cyber 3 Joey Car Audio 1 February 1st 04 06:29 AM
The Protector Car Alarm help - please! Nik Car Audio 1 January 12th 04 10:30 AM
HAHAHAHA IT REALLY WORKS I FOLLOWED AND SUCCEEDED! TonyTdeBetteRMaN Car Audio 0 January 11th 04 08:47 AM