matt t.

Default need altec 1567A schematic

I need a schematic for an Altec 1567A mixing amp. Does anyone know if
one of these resides online somewhere?

Or, would any one be willing to make me a copy of theirs and mail it
to me? I would cover copying, stamps, and throw in $3.75 for a six
pack of PBR.

Thanks much,
Matt Talbott
Great Western Record Recorders
Champaign, IL

Patric D'Eimon

with unquestioned accuracy of thought, matt t. replied:

I need a schematic for an Altec 1567A mixing amp. Does anyone know if
one of these resides online somewhere?

Or, would any one be willing to make me a copy of theirs and mail it
to me? I would cover copying, stamps, and throw in $3.75 for a six
pack of PBR.

Thanks much,
Matt Talbott
Great Western Record Recorders
Champaign, IL

Try This

http://www.film-tech.com/
On the left is a menu that includes MANUALS. Click that and Altec should be
one of the first. I got my 1566 schemo's there. Patric

Altec 8182 John Jacob High End Audio 0 November 21st 03 02:54 AM
FS: api550b, Urei LA4, Rev7, Altec 436a John Noll Pro Audio 0 July 29th 03 02:33 PM