Posted to rec.audio.misc
[email protected] cattheon@yahoo.com is offline

Default Saint Athanasius 9-22-95

St. Athanasius says,
"When mankind finds a physical illness that he or
she is subjected to, there is much fear, but why does
not mankind fear the Justice that will have to be taken
without question, when the time comes for Judgment
regarding all the abuses that were morally offensive,
and in a vulgar word, disgusting diabolical actions, that
were openly seen as abominations against the Soul?
We find sadness in man's deliberateness in acting out
such depraved abnormal means of association with others."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON SEPTEMBER 22,1995 AT 2:26 P.M.

SAINT ATHANASIUS

" I am Saint Athanasius. It is so important for
mankind to read All that has been given through this
Miracle, that has been Designed by The Father,
instructing mankind Directly, on the Importance of the
Soul.

Mankind must understand that as The Father
Revealed why this Soul is so Important, is a Blessing
to all who are living now, and all who will come after,
because there has never been so much delivered on this
Closeness human life has with The Creator.

There is so much demonic intervention causing so
much dissension between men, women and children. It
is public knowledge that so much harm, so little care
for other human beings is constantly being practiced.
Mankind calls it 'the time in which we live'. These
words possibly fit more times in history than man could
count. The important factor here is that mankind change
all that is wrong and make it right. It may be difficult
for some to understand that a Saint would speak like I
am going to speak but it is necessary.

Mankind now has so much information, knowledge
immediately given through modern inventions, and yet
all these inventions are not stopping the ugliness of so
much sinfulness, so much diabolical actions amongst
mankind. Man talks openly about children being abused,
about narcotics, about crime, about diabolical actions
that include incest, abortion, and all forms of physical
abuses, mental abuses, based on total immorality.

When mankind finds a physical illness that he or
she is subjected to, there is much fear, but why does
not mankind fear the Justice that will have to be taken
without question, when the time comes for Judgment
regarding all the abuses that were morally offensive,
and in a vulgar word, disgusting diabolical actions, that
were openly seen as abominations against the Soul?
We find sadness in man's deliberateness in acting out
such depraved abnormal means of association with others.

So many of Us, when We see what is occurring,
it is a sadness to Us, because when the words are spoken
by One of Us, that you live in a time worse than Sodom
and Gomorrah, We see these words read over very
casually, not truly viewing the tremendous amount of
diabolical intercession that pleased the enemy of God
and of man. This Gift of this Miracle delivers to
mankind Truth, in a way and a manner that mankind
can easily understand, easily accept, and also easily can
change, if he or she wills it to be.

This little one We All use asks Us oftentimes, 'Has
there not been enough given by now so that mankind
will realize that change must take place, because I fear
if it does not happen, God will take Action, and it will
be devastating to those who are in what we would call
"the line of fire"?' As she speaks these sentiments
to Us they are real, and she is aware that there are
limits to everything, and there have been many times
that The Father has taken action.

It is important for all ages to better understand,
more fully understand, that the dignity of human life
has in many ways diminished. All the excuses man
could think of are unsatisfactory. The Father has given
the world so much, and yet mankind struggles against
what is right, what is good, what is logical, what is
sound, what is pure, and is determined to act against
His Will.

Prayers must be spoken about more often, and
attention must be placed on what mankind must do, what
mankind must change. It is time for this to occur before
it is too late. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.