Jeff

Default Req: Radio Pinout 2001 Chevy Prizm (Toyota Corolla?) - add'l info

Hows your program writing ability, its most likely done
with data info.
And even the Saturn 24 pin are not all the same.
Jeff

"Alan 'A.J.' Franzman" wrote in message
"Alan 'A.J.' Franzman" wrote in message
:
Hello,

I have a 2001 Chevrolet Prizm LSi (essentially a Toyota Corolla in
downgraded interior trim) with the factory AM/FM/CD stereo. It looks

like
there was an AM/FM/CD/Cass. option also, as there is a big empty space

in
the bottom of the radio and an opening in the front of the metal radio
chassis behind the plastic faceplate.

I need the pinout of the rear connector on the radio. The connector is
rectangular with 24 round pins in two rows of 12, top row being labeled

"A"
1-12 and bottom row "B" 1-12. Using various sources I have about half

the
pins and wire colors identified but haven't found the functions I want.

I'd
like to add ability to switch to an external audio source if possible -

think with all those unused pins, it's got to be there somewhere!

Late model Saturns appear to use the same connector but I don't know if

the
pinout matches.

I prefer email replies but will check here too. See below to email me.

TIA

In case this is any help, the radio is Delco part number 30024333, made
03/15/01.

--

Alan "A.J." Franzman

Email: a.j.franzman at verizon dot net