Innes Cathcart

Default JVC XL-MK500 automatic cd changer

Hi,

I've got a JVC XL-MK500 6 disc automatic changer and an appropriate JVC head
unit to go with it. The problem is that I don't have the cable(s) toconnect
the two together. Besides the usual connections on a standalone head unit
this one has an 8 pin DIN connector as well as a pair of RCA's labelled
"LINE OUTPUT (REAR)", bundled with the RCA's are a brown as well as a blue
coded wire. The cd changer has a 13 pin DIN connector for control and a
three pin power connector. I'm not really concerned with what all the
signals are, I just need to know the cable specs to go between the two. If
anyone has the XL-MK500 auto disc changer or compatible (that they know of),
could you describe the cables going from it to the head for me? Then I can
make one up. Thanks a lot.

Innes

---