Moi

Default Blackout!

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 09:49:36 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote in :

"Moi" wrote in message

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 05:08:45 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote in :

Just so everybody can be reminded of what a total melt-down looks
like, here are three replies to one of my posts from Graham, where
he tries to avoid recognizing the fact that he's totally incompetent
when it comes to chosing audio equipment:

Actually, I'm LMAO at the mental picture that arose with his
description of your daughter. Bravo, the man is a poet!

You're obviously a pervert, Moi. It seems clear that you'll never have a
daughter because your preferred forms of sex don't often lead to
reproduction of humans. Funny-looking pigs and sheep, perhaps.

Are you saying I'm your father, Luke... err, I mean Arny? chuckle...