Fieveeldeta Fieveeldeta is offline
Banned

Location: USA
Send a message via ICQ to Fieveeldeta

First, www.audiobanter.com probably isnt the right website to post this. Sorry, but im desperate. You users seem to be proficient with computer related stuff. We have a credit card terminal and everything was working well until we went from time warner cable to DSL. Our credit card terminal now will NOT connect through ethernet..only dial up. We have checked our router that it is plugged into and the port is lit so we know its connected. All of our laptops connect to the web all day long without issues .Anyone have any suggestions!?!? Thanks in advance! http://www.carpet-cleaning-lasvegas.com