Arny Krueger

Default How to choose a subwoofer for a small room?

"dave weil" wrote in message

On 02 Aug 2003 22:21:33 GMT, (Nousaine) wrote:

"Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

There's no way that the VTF-2 "outperforms" the Sunfire in 33% of
what's important to the poster.

Prove it.

Then brush up on your reading comprehension skills Weil, and note
that the question was not about the Sunfire, but rather the
question was about the Sunfire Junior.

Even so the VTF-2 is marginally larger,

And this seems to be among the most important of the criteria
mentioned by the poster. I wouldn't even say "marginally" larger. I'd
say at least a third larger.

has susbstantially greater output,
similar feature set and extension and costs much less than either
model.

And yet, he specified that the "extension" of the Sunfire was what he
was looking for.

So Weil, you are saying that a subwoofer should be rejected because it has
more bass extension?