Tim Williams

This looks like a "what's your scope?" thread... so who am I to stop
a natural progression in a thread

Tek 475, *free* from a very generous friend (but he has no intention
of returning to electronics). Dual channel, additive, dual trace,
X-Y graphing, sweep up to 1ns/div (with 10x zoom) with two timebases
allowing all sorts of freaky and neat scrolling, zooming, chopping
and cutting of the waveform.
I don't like using it though because the CRT sounds like arcing.. smells
like ozone...

Tim

--
In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!"

"TubeGarden" wrote in message
Hi RATs!

I use an old Heathkit OL-1 - 3" diameter round display, 500Kcycles, single
trace.

Works great. Was $40.00, with manual, at antique mall years ago.

Happy Ears!
Al

Alan J. Marcy
Phoenix, AZ