Scott Gardner

Default Mechanic blames amplifier for alternator failing?? Help>>>>>>>>>>>

Speaking of Richard Clark, has anyone won his "Amplifer Challenge"
yet? Or is that ten grand still sitting in his bank account? I can't
find any website that's tracking the challenge, but it's been several
years, so we should have heard about a winner, or at least heard about
how many people have unsuccessfully attempted it.

Scott Gardner

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 23:41:23 -0500, thelizman
thelizman1221.yahoo@com wrote:

John Durbin wrote:

Rich Clark wrote a very good piece on this subject a few yeas ago,
keeping in mind this is a guy that helped start the capacitor hype...

Richard Clark started a lot of hype. Clark and his coat-tail riding
wannabees (lovingly referred to as "clarkies") are hype-machine
extraordinaires.

I think my favorite bit of hype
was...http://www.teamrocs.com/crap/rcpunked.htm

--