Mark Zarella

Default ALL amps are equal??

THE $10,000 AMPLIFIER CHALLENGE RULES {April 21, 2000}
By Richard Clark

There is no question that all amps are not the same. It is very easy
to measure large differences in the performance of amplifiers. This is
true in nearly every known specification, including power, noise,
distortion, etc.

DOH! I guess I was RIGHT all along.

Take that, Zarella and the rest of your dumbass cronies. Morons.

Nice selective snippage, you disingenuous boob. The very next line reads
"My experience has led me to believe that even though these differences can
be easily measured, hearing those differences may not be so easy."

Guess I was right all along, ****ant.