Mark Zarella

Default ALL amps are equal??

In fact, if I remember right..it's been a while..I was actually on the
circuit the first year IASCA was formed. I remember doing some USAC before
that..it's kinda foggy. I do remember hanging around with Richard Clark

for
a good while at the various shows...smart guy. In fact, he taught me a lot
about amplifiers.

Well, then you didn't learn much from Richard Clark. He currently has a
$10,000 amplifier challenge going on where he claims that you can't hear the
difference between any two ampsof your choosing in a controlled testing
environment. You should go take his challenge. It should be an easy $10k
for you, huh?