Soundfreak03

Default ALL amps are equal??

Well, if all that "crap" is equal, who in their right mind would pay 1000
dollars when they could get the SAME thing for 49 dollars?

So you also think that a $49 amp has the exact same circuit board as a $1000
amp? Idiot.

Thats not what he said. Read it again. Come on everybody read it so you can see
just how stupid Pug is.
He said that if it is all the same then why would you pay 1000 dollars when you
could get it for 50. The key word is "IF". It is important to the sentence.

Maybe 12 years ago when I was winning competitions. Of course I didn't mind
doing that, since that's what the amp and speaker companies were paying me
to do.

Proof?

Name one. A globe? Not good enough. That's just a model.

You're just ASSUMING the world is round becuase you know good and damn well
that it IS..but you've never seen it.

What an assinine example. It is a scientifically accepted fact that the world
is round.

Well I know good and damn well that a JL Audio amp sounds better than a
Sparkomatic. You can think otherwise, I really don't give a ****.

Of course, because logic and facts have no place to low life audio pukes like
you.
How do you know it sounds better? Publish me some data where you ran both amps
within thier linear range and show me and Mark up. But alas your too much of an
idiot to know how to even properly set it up.

I'll bet
you have 6x9's in the back deck. Hey, they do the same thing as 12 inch
subs! They're both speakers aren't they? Good thinking.

Thats not the argument. Dumbass.

Les