tor 2 u

Default the expertise of Leon "where's my dick???" North ;-)

Arny Krueger wrote in message :

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 8/19/2003 9:41 AM Central Daylight Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 8/19/2003 4:49 AM Central Daylight Time
cast.com

I guess there's some possibility that sockpuppet "Leon North" is the
handiwork of sockpuppet "Marc Phillips" who is the handiwork of Jim
Sanders? Or whatever?

I nominate the very charming and knowledgeable Felix (aka, "Fear 3000") as

the
gasbag behind "Leon North".

Good possibility of that one, too...

There are very few rules of sockpuppetry that seem to stand the test of
time. However the one rule I've never seen broken is the idea that a
sockpuppet can't be any smarter than the person who animates it. That

fits
"Leon North" to "Marc Phillips" almost perfectly.

IMO, it fits "Leon North" to Felix equally well. YMMV. :-)

It's hard for me to figure which one has a poorer actual-to-ego ratio, or
which is the bigger liar.

Arny, why are those other boys lying to you? Didn't they like the jpeg of
your dick?

Stop picking on Arny Krueger!