Howard Ferstler

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Brother Horace the Infinitely Self-Aware cranked:

But Harold, you ineffable jackass, you puff yourself up constantly by
calling people "moron" as well as other puerile names.

In my usage, this is not name calling. This is accurately
describing audio nitwits.

Unless your values are wrong, and in reality it's you who's the nitwit.
Unfortunately, you have proven yourself obdurately resistant to any kind of
assault by reality,

And yet I still get articles published, have had four books
published, and have helped to edit (with my name on the
title page, yet) a rather large audio-related encyclopedia.
Will wonders ever cease?

Just for curiosity's sake, how many books and magazine
articles have you had published, tweako?

so you will no doubt continue to wallow in your
blissless pit of infamy and ignorance.

And be proud of all of the above-noted publications, and be
happy that my having done all of that must drive you nuts.

Can't I be just as
mean and petty as you are, and still keep my stellar wit?

You ain't all that witty, Middius.

But you are fitfully religious, which is ten times worse.

At least I do not believe in the audio equivalent of the
tooth fairy, like you and your crazy, fellow lunkheads do,
tweako. Actually, if you knew anything about me you would
realize that I am the antithesis of religious.

And you are a pest.

Howard Ferstler