George M. Middius

Brother Horace the Infinitely Self-Aware cranked:

But Harold, you ineffable jackass, you puff yourself up constantly by
calling people "moron" as well as other puerile names.

In my usage, this is not name calling. This is accurately
describing audio nitwits.

Unless your values are wrong, and in reality it's you who's the nitwit.
Unfortunately, you have proven yourself obdurately resistant to any kind of
assault by reality, so you will no doubt continue to wallow in your
blissless pit of infamy and ignorance.

Can't I be just as
mean and petty as you are, and still keep my stellar wit?

You ain't all that witty, Middius.

But you are fitfully religious, which is ten times worse.

Do they have component video switching, sufficient digital coaxial audio
inputs, OSD, 7-channel surround, and a tuner? Huh? Do they? Do you know
which models are out, and which of them have which features? Do you have
even a hint of a shadow of a ghost of a clue?

Well, they probably

Idiot.

If you don't believe you're being idiotic, ask dave to explain it to you.

Moron.