Arny Krueger

Default People that have or do listen to both Vinyl and Cd: Basic survey/poll

Deleting the usual Richman smoke and mirrors:

Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

A very good question. Especially so, given the fact that neither
poster reporting a preference for vinyl thus far, has said anything
about how their system is "balanced" (a term not defined btw by the
poster making this unsupported claim).

Obviously Richman, you can't read. I guess that
Ideologically-Induced Reading Comprehension Syndrome (IIRCS) have
returned to RAO despite the apparent exit of Singh.

Richman, just to save you the trouble of looking around for your
brain:

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

"I find the LPs to be preferable to the CDs. They sound
richer,warmer, more complex and more tangable in the same ways that
live music
sounds richer, warmer, more complex and more tangable than playback.
So the LP
brings more of the intrinsic beauty I hear in live music."

Richman, what's unclear about "I find the LPs to be preferable to
the CDs."?

Richman, why not just answer the question instead of spending so much time
and effort to talk around it?