Bruce J. Richman

Default People that have or do listen to both Vinyl and Cd: Basic survey/poll

Arny Krueger wrote:

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Usually the differences are more an aspect of the mastering than the
medium but in the case of my personal comparisons of what I believe
to be the best sounding recordings by labels that are not likely to
screw up the mastering on either medium I find the LPs to be
preferable to the CDs. They sound richer,warmer, more complex and
more tangable in the same ways that live music sounds richer, warmer,
more complex and more tangable than playback. So the LP brings more
of the intrinsic beauty I hear in live music.

Typical of people who have balanced their systems to favor LPs.

Typical OSAF without supportive documentation from a proven anti-vinyl poster.
(Has repeated same derogatory rant in response to 2 posters prefering vinyl).

Bruce J. Richman