George M. Middius

Default Audio Source vs. Cambridge Audio vs. NAD vs. Adcom

Schizoid Man said:

Almost everything in this post is totally wrong. Stephen actually
*does* know what he is talking about.

And in reference to our current one, I didn't say Stephen doesn't
know what he's talking about. I said that I disagree with him. Take
an English lesson before you insist on flaming next time.

I was trying to tell you in a very nice way that you don't know what
you are talking about. Got it now?

Nice way? I think you might be a little rusty on the social graces.

Would you like some examples of not-nice ways of conveying the same
meaning?