Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The mysterious tsunami of irrational fear

On Sep 8, 1:35*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 8, 11:32*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 8, 11:56*am, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 7, 6:41*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 7, 7:30*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 7, 11:29*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:47*am, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 6, 9:23*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 6, 6:43*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 6, 4:32*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 6, 10:14*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

*self-hating republicans
dispossess white people of their property.
*"white guilt" over slavery.
pinhead republicans
white Americans
You're greedy and selfish
*idiotic fears
pig-ignorant children
you epistemophobes --
idiotic selves.

LoL. * In George's own words.

So you agree with his assessment of the republicans.

So do I.-

and you are still clai ming not to be a liberal!!!
wHY BE *ashamed of it?

* Sssshtard is sufferring from his lingering identity crisis.
He was a republican once and the guilt is still eating him.

Being smart has never made me feel guilty

*LoL. *Well that leaves only one option.

LoL. Oh, you mean the one you cut:

Being smart has never made me feel guilty

*LoL. *I see you're confused by the simple word, option.

Oh, I see it now.

Wrong again. *No nuts for you today blind squirrel.

There is no "option" in the statement, dum-dum. That's why your weak
attempt at humor has fallen flat...again. LoL.