Dave Hauss

Default analog mixer & control surface?

How well does this function as a regular mixer when not using it with
any computer software as a control surface? right now I am using a
Peavy RQ200 as my analog mixer and I use the send and returns to hook
up my alesis midi-verb. can I do this on this EZXBUS unit or I also
have some analog pieces to hook up suich as keyboards, drum machines
etc that I want to hook up.. also with the computer off, I want to be
able to hook the ezbus direcctly to my monitor amp so I can just play
my keyboard.. I assume this is possible?

THanks..

(Higgs) wrote in message om...
This is a little over the price range you mentioned, but not by too
much:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/.../d=tp?q=248000

Hope this helps,
Higgs

(Dave Hauss) wrote in message . com...
Im looking for something in the $500 or less range that is a 12-16
channel regular analog mixer with the usual things and also can act as
a control surface if I was to use it with program such as N-track
studio or acid etc. is there such a thing for this price range? where
would I look?

Thanks..