Arny Krueger

Default digital audio shortage

"Philip Franklin" wrote in message
om

SPDIF is actually pretty delicate.

SPDIF is pretty robust for the kind of short lines found in home audio

systems.

A better choice would be a TV antenna switch box. These come with F
connectors, but Radio Shack has adaptors to phono.

The best choice is a video switching box, which typically comes with RCA
connectors. NTSC video and SPDIF are similar signals in terms of

bandwidth,
and that's what will matter the most here.

Mr. Krueger, I thought I had made my feelings plain about you and your
****ty "audio opinions".

Tender ego, I see.

Obviously I was right about you, because all
you've done in this topic is repeat the advice given by a
knowledgeable person.

Can't read very well, can you Franklin? I contradicted you on two important
points.

(1) Franklin said that SP/DIF was delicate and Krueger responded that it is
pretty robust over short distances of the kind found in home audio systems.

(2) Franklin recommended a TV antenna switch box which he noted came with
the wrong kind of connectors. Krueger responded that video switching boxes
came with the right kind of connectors, and added that video and SP/DIF are
similar enough that what works well for one will probably work well with the
other.

Will you please shut your filthy gob and go **** off?

Franklin I would have said nothing, had you not screwed up these two
critical points.

Thanks very much

Any time, and BTW have a very nice day!
for your cooperation, Mr. Chronic Liar.