Kalman Rubinson

Default digital audio shortage

On 16 Aug 2003 04:40:34 -0700, (Philip
Franklin) wrote:

Hi Kal. Took me a while to figure out what happened on this post. I
saw you had made a reply but I couldn't see it at first.

I'm using your advice about a video switcher. I've learned a little
more and that's a pretty clever idea. At least if the signal goes
through all those switches without losing too much integrity.

Anyway.... I'm not too fond of radio Shack. So I probably won't go
there. I did see a number of nice ones on ebay though. Any advice on
buying a used one thru ebay? My sister in law is a veteran and she
gave me some guidlines.

I cannot imagine someone trusting unnamed eBay sources more than RS.
RS stuff may be relatively cheap but it usually works as advertised
and is returnable if it does not. I have no other suggestions.

Kal