Paul B. J.

Default HK DTS Issue

Anyone else having the following issue (meaning--can you fix this):

When I watch a DVD in DTS mode, I'm not getting sound out of the right
rear (surround) speaker. I'm also having problems getting the woofer
(an Infinity) to kick in. The other 4 speakers work fine in DTS mode,
and all of them work fine in Dolby 5.1 mode.

I like DTS a bit better than Dolby 5.1 so I'd love to fix this if
possible. Please tell me there's a fix and I don't have to trash a
relatively new HK receiver (that's likely out of it's warranty, plus
it's a refurb direct from HK).