VW New Beetle

Default Dynamat 11405 Tac Mat in my doors

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 at 19:33 GMT, Paul Vina wrote:

Dynaliner would suck in the doors. It has a foam layer that will
soak up water like a sponge.

Paul,

Ok, both myself and my owner are totally lost now. What he bought
is foam. The invoice says "Dynamat 11405 Tac Mat", but somewhere I
got the idea that the stuff is called Dynaliner. Is Dynaliner and
Tac Mat the same thing?

Unlike my owner, I opted to take a look at the Dynamat web site and
so far the only application I can find for the TacMat is to put it
over the Dynamat Xtreme on the roof. Is there another useage?

The Outlander