Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Who keeps crooks out of Kutztown?

The Krooborg shows why it hates and fears everything with a hint of
sophistication.

Nousiane[sic] and I often wear nametags with our Middiot[sic]-borne[sic] borg-names at
local audio club meetings.

Sometimes a post like this one brings you up short as you wonder how a
creature like Arnii Krooborg can be allowed to run free in the world....

"Audio club meetings", Arnii? I suppose you're the champion nose-picker
in the entire Detroit metro area.