Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Who keeps crooks out of Kutztown?

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com

I'm thinking that Jute the uncouth has alienated so many people that Peter
should advertise at Kutztown that he's AKA "Worthless Wiecky"

Nousiane and I often wear nametags with our Middiot-borne borg-names at
local audio club meetings. Gets a lot of laughs!

Worthless Peter Wieck in response to a post by Gray
Glasser listing Worthless Wiecky's stalking, his
cyberbullying, and his attempts at blackmail, sent an
abusive reply full of smoke and mirrors.

snip equally repulsive weirdness