Trevor Wilson

Default Infinity SM152 specs please

"Beaker020" wrote in message
. ..
I have a pair of Infinity SM152 speakers and one of the 15" woofers is

blown
and I'm trying to find a replacement driver. A new OEM driver is over $300
(CAD) so I am trying to find a generic speaker that will work. I've tried

few already but they are not as effecient and the bass end up sounding

very
weak from one side.

Does anyone have the specs for these old monsters? Specifically the

wattage
rating and the SPL. Frequency response would also be helpfull

**Actually, what you really need are the T/S characteristics of the drivers.
You can do this, by using the good driver. How did you "blow" the driver?
Amp go DC?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com