All Ears

Default System building

I would find it interesting to hear different opinions on how to build an
optimal system.

To make it fair to more fundamental differences, it would perhaps be more
interesting to put together two or more categories.

Cheapest possible components that will give optimal performance should be
used. Otherwise cost should not be taken into consideration

System 1 "The engineers dream" :

System should aim towards transparency, and best possible measurements.

System 2 "The emotional coupling"

Really, anything goes...........

This is just an idea, to what could be an interesting thread. I would
welcome suggestions to changing the "rules" or adding/changing categories.

I just hope this could be done in a good spirit, and there will be an
understanding of differences beyond possible agreement.

KE