S888Wheel

Default The sound of speaker cables..insights

Not being knowledgable and holding forth on topics about which
one is not knowledgeable is a bad thing, and occurs all to
frequently in the high-end audio realm. I would merely point to
a number of articles published, for example, in the Absolute
Sound, of a supposed technical nature that are so absurdly wrong

technically that they would make for superb practical jokes were
it not for the fact that the authors, who knew absolutely
nothing that the expounded at length on, were serious.

Fine. Then actually point to them. Maybe then we can get an idea what you are
refering to.