Richard D Pierce

Default The sound of speaker cables..insights

In article ,
Wylie Williams wrote:
The discussion was about my attitude when I write posts. I try as best
I can to write posts phrased to be free of condescension and sneering, on
general principles. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I haven't come across
many statements I wish to contradict. I hope that when I have made a
contrary statement I have done so in an honest but diplomatic way.

One needs to understand that a passioned argument against what a
person says is not a passioned attack on who a person is An
unfortunate number of people are either incapable or unwilling
to differentiate between the two.

If I were far more knowledgeable I would have more opportunity to
contradict, as I would see the incorrectness in more posts. I hope that in
such circumstances I could maintain an appropriately polite tone to my