Bob Marcus

Default The sound of speaker cables..insights

"Wylie Williams" wrote in message ...

I have some idea what speaker cable differences
I have heard (not much) but I have never had a great system, or even
listened very carefully for speaker cable differences in it. I tend to
notice only big differences, and let subtleties pass me by. I figure that
RAHE has more people, with better ears, and more experiernce with higher end
systems than me or my small circle of acquaintances, so there might be
useful feedback. I'd like to hear it.

Well, if you want lots of subjective impressions from people who THINK
they have better ears, there are places on the Web where you can find
lots more of them than you will here. (And you don't have to worry
about DBT harangues, because those sites are censored.)

But why should you believe that other people's subjective impressions
are any better than yours? Suppose they could hear something that you
couldn't. Why spend extra money on your own system for an "advantage"
that you can't hear?

bob