Wylie Williams

Default The sound of speaker cables

Thank you gentlemen for your responses. I have seen you express your
positions before, and you may be right. I haven't heard the expected
differences from high priced speaker wire myself , but I thought some others
may have some experiences to report. I was not surprised to see your
members who are in the group that you would consider typical misguided high
end audiophiles contributing their opinion. I thought that the vast
majority of audiophiles were in that camp, but they seem to be absent on
RAHE when this subject comes up. Are they absent from RAHE?

Hellooooooo, are you out there?

Wylie Williams